Followers

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Ruffled Bouquet Bunch

Hi Crafters,

I have had my first play with the Bouquet Bunch dies and they are gorgeous!  A must have for any crafty stash.  I paired the dies with the Jar of Love stamp set and the Everyday Jars dies.


I have used a ton of cool stuff on this card!  I created a card blank from Whisper White thick cardstock and then added a layer of Night of Navy cardstock which I had embossed with the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I used a sponge to ink over the navy cardstock in Whisper White.  I think this almost looks a bit like denim.

I  stamped in Versamark and heat embossed my jar in white onto vellum.  I coloured the jar from the back to look like water but I'm not sure I achieved the right effect.  The bunch of flowers were cut from the Bouquet Bunch Framelits and I also added a touch of Wink of Stella which hasn't photographed well.  I only adhered the centres of each flower cluster to give some dimension.  Finally I added the copper sequins from the Metallics Assortment with liquid multipurpose glue.

I have chosen to leave this card without a sentiment for the moment.  I will probably add one later before sending it out.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
[101731]

No comments:

Post a Comment