Followers

Saturday 8 July 2017

Dazzling Diamonds Dragonflies

Hi Crafters,

I'm mixing the old with the new for today's card and it also features a couple of my favourite Stampin' Up! dies and stamps.  Although I'll admit that I do have a lot of favourites!


I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock and simply stamped the leaves from the Oh So Eclectic stamp set all around the outside edge in Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive.  I cut the dragonflies from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and adhered with some Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.  The sentiment at the top is stamped from the You Move Me stamp set in Old Olive onto Old Olive cardstock and I attached with a couple of staples.  To create the banner shape I used a die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits set but you could easily do this with a pair of scissors.  Cut up the middle and then come in from each side to create the points.

Do you have an favourite returning set that you love to use with one of the new stamp sets?  I'd love to know, so leave me a comment.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment