Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

A Coffee Lover's Birthday

Hi Crafters,

It was my SIL's birthday this week and she loves a good cup of coffee so I took the opportunity to use a new Stampin' Up! bundle - Coffee Cafe.  I'm not a coffee drinker but loved this set for its versatility and the colour palette of the matching Designer Series Paper.  I also used my new embossing paste again as it is so much fun.  



I started by creating a custom card blank from Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and then went about using my coloured embossing paste onto Smoky Slate cardstock.  I used a Lemon Lime Twist reinker to create the coloured paste.  You only need a couple of drops for vivid colour so the bottle will go a long way.  

My coffee cup was created from the Coffee Cafe stamps and dies bundle which layers up really easily.  When you order any Stampin' Up! bundle, you save 10%.  Next up, I added a wow factor and cut the Happy Birthday die in silver Glimmer Paper, popping the die cut onto foam pads, for some sparkle.

Do you have a favourite bundle in the new Annual Catalogue?  I would love to know.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment