Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Thinking of You

Hi Crafters,

Today's card came to me in the middle of the night and I just couldn't wait to get into the craft room to start creating.  Did you know that Stampin' Up! have a great range of Watercolour Pencils?  The pencils are highly pigmented which means they look great on both light and dark colours of card.  I used the Colorful Seasons stamp set for this card but only used two of the 24 stamps in the set.  These are just some of the projects that you can make from this suite.


I began by creating a card blank from Rich Razzleberry cardstock and scored horizontal lines to encase my topper panel.  On my Basic Black cardstock I heat embossed the leaves in gold in a random pattern.  I took watercolour pencils in Rich Razzleberry, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie to colour the leaves.  To finish, I added the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.


What will you create with the Colorful Seasons bundle - I'd love to know.  If you haven't purchased the Watercolour Pencils yet, I can highly recommend them.  The quality is fantastic and you have so many options with your choice of cardstock and image.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment