Followers

Monday 27 February 2017

Cake Crazy!

Hi Crafters,

I am back with a card for my Mum's birthday and I've gone cake crazy.  Last year I attempted to make a three tier edible cake but it was a disaster!  So this year, I'm playing it safe and have made a stamped version!


I used the current challenge over at Global Design Project as the inspiration for my layout.  This week's challenge theme is CASEING the designer and Kylie Bertucci has a great card to spark your creativity.

Here is a close-up of that crazy cake.


I loved laying up the different images and they line up so easily as the stamps are photopolymer and see-through.  Do you have any crazy cake stories to share?  As always, the full supply list is at the bottom of the post.

If you haven't taken advantage of the Sale-A-Bration benefits yet, you only have one month left.  Make sure to place your order soon.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Global Design Project 076 - Case the Designer


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! A stamped version of cake is a safer bet for sure! LOL I'm sure your Mum loved it. Thanks so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet showcase of this stamp set. These colors really give this set new life. Love it. Thanks for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rachel and happy celebrating! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel your talent is definitely cardmaking, Thanks for sharing your beautiful card and supporting Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete