Followers

Sunday 18 September 2016

Thank You

Hi Crafters,

I'm back with another entry for the Global Design Project.  The theme this week is a colour combo challenge.


What a delightful combination and I had so much fun creating my entry.  I didn't have any Watermelon Wonder cardstock so it was a case of improvising!


I used one of the new masks from the Autumn/Winter 2016 catalogue to create the gold embossed strip at the side.  This is actually from the inked stencil in Versamark on Whisper White cardstock and heat embossed in gold.

Next I used Night of Navy cardstock and ran it through the new Pretty Paisleys Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I added gold embossing powder here too.  My topper is simple two die-cut ovals, with the first inked in Watermelon Wonder.  I used stamps from the Cottage Greetings and One Big Meaning sets.

I would like to enter the Global Design Project Challenge #053 - Colour Challenge

Happy crafting,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment